THE FLAGSHIP FOR THE GENTLEMAN DRIVER
The RXC Series offers a refined experience closer to LMP competition than ever before thanks to Radical’s learnings from their multiple Le Mans entries in LMP2 – at a purchase and running cost far below the competition.
Recent enhancements include a new front splitter, diffuser and rear wing. The RXC Spyder enjoys similar speed to the SR8 but allows for a bigger and more generously-appointed cockpit than any previous open Radical and with a greater range of driving aids and benefits than previously available.
The RXC 600R is based on the RXC Spyder but comes with the added comfort of a generously-appointed closed cockpit. A greater range of driving aids help control the incredible torque and power.
It is also possible to fully customise the RXC 600R with a range of options including leather seats and coloured stitching details.
The RXC GT3 is approved for National GT3 competition and opening the gates to a wide range of championships and racing opportunities.
The RXC GT-Road........ our road legal RXC ........ no compromises, your LMP car on the road.
RXC SPYDER/600R/GT3/GT STANDARD FEATURES
- Ford EcoBoost V6 3500cc 654bhp (500bhp GT3), twin-turbocharged and intercooled
- Latest Life Racing ECU
- Unparalleled engine warranty – Terms and conditions apply ask for details
- Bespoke 6-speed transverse Hewland gearbox
- Formula 1TM ‘style’ paddle-activated gearshift system with auto-blipper
- Fully adjustable roll bar system, front and rear unequal length top and bottom wishbones, cast uprights, forged centre locked hubs and interchangeable roll bars
- Bespoke inboard triple adjustable Intrax dampers
- Bespoke slick tyre
- Bespoke wet tyre
- Length: 4300 mm
- Width: 1960 mm
- Height: 1127 mm
- Two seater chassis with single seat (option for two seats)
- High down force, lightweight fibreglass bodywork with optional super light carbon-fibre body upgrade
- LMP inspired highly aerodynamic CAD design
- FIA specification front crash box
- Carbon Composite dashboard featuring a dash mounted brake bias adjuster
- AIM MXG full colour 7″ customisable digital dash with Wi-fi connectivity
- Fully adjustable power steering
- Pit lane speed limiter
- Adjustable pedal box
- Adjustable in car engine mapping
- FIA specification foam filled, 100L fuel cell
- Radical six-pot calipers, front fully-floating disc brakes 360mm dia. x 35mm, rear 330mm dia. x 35mm
- Radical centre lock, single-piece cast aluminium wheels 18″ x 10.5″ dia. front and 18″ x 11.5″ dia. rear
- Full fire extinguisher system
- Wind deflector
- New optional Bosch ABS system & Life racing LMP derived traction control system
- Independent brake pressure logging
- Individual damper potentiometers
- Steering wheel angle sensor
- HD SmartyCam with integrated GPS